- Book next to your bed right now: Outlander by Diana Gabaldon, Olivia Joules and the Over-active Imagination by Helen Fielding, Grave Mercy by R. L. LaFevers and Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
- Favorite series: Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward
- Favorite book: The Princess Bride by William Goldman
- The one book you would have with you if stranded on a desert island: So hard… I think I’d pick Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand. I know it’s not a paranormal book but it’s one I’ve been struggling to read since I was 15. I think that if it was the only book I had on a deserted island then possibly I might finally finish it.
- Book/series you would take with you on a long flight: The Mercedes Thompson series by Patricia Briggs. One of the best series I’ve read in a long time.
- Worst book you were made to read in school: One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest by Ken Kesey
- Book that everyone should be made to read in school: The Prince by Niccolò Machiavelli
- Book that everyone should read, period: Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
- Favorite character: Rhevenge from Lover Avenged
- Best villain: Hannibal Lector from the Hannibal series
- Favorite concept series: Probably the Hunger Games. Survivor becomes deadly? Gotta love that.
- Favorite invented world: Divergent by Veronica Roth.
- Most beautifully written book: I can’t come up with an answer for this one. But I do have to admit that I adore the letter written from Wentworth to Anne in Jane Austen’s Persuasion. It makes my heart melt every time I read it.
- Funniest book: The hitchhiker’s Guide to the Universe by Douglas Adams